In Caledonia, Michigan 49316
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a CI Lead responsible for data gathering and execution of lean events such as kaizens.
Your specific duties will include:
- Implements Lean Manufacturing practices such as 5S, Visual Management, Value Stream Mapping, Error Proofing, Kaizens and Lean Metrics.
- Assists Operations team in any strategic initiative to help with compliance standard, implementing new systems, and designing creative solutions to continuously improve the plant
- Helps create a proactive culture of change by promoting, teaching, and listening to improvement needed by engaging all levels of employees in the business
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, Business, Science or equivalent job experience
- 5-7 years’ experience with advanced problem solving (LEAN six sigma) and change management methodologies consistent with establishing a culture of CI preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred •Experience leading by influence and driving results through others not under direct supervision
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!