Chief Trust Officer
In Dallas, Texas 75248
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Chief Trust Officer responsible for strategic planning, staffing and budget for all operation in the Trust Department.. Your specific duties will include:
- Manages and provides leadership for subordinates performing duties within the trust area
- Prepares directly or through subordinates, key management reports for the trust committee including but not limited to; Opened/Closed Accounts; Previous Meeting Minutes; Review Committee Minutes; Market Market Review; Performance Reports; Balance Sheet; Brookmont Performance; and any other materials pertinent for the committee’s review. Recruits, trains, mentors, and manages subordinate staff.
- Compliance and familiarity with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti Money Laundering (AML) policies, procedures, and processes. Specifically, an appropriate level of due diligence relative to the Bank’s Customer Identification Program (CIP) for loans that may pose a higher risk for money laundering and terrorist financing, reporting of unusual and suspicious activities to the BSA and/or Chief Risk Officer, completion of all assigned BSA training.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- College Degree, Masters Preferred
- Multiyear experience with relevant experience in similar or larger organizations, with successful managerial history
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!