In Henderson, Nevada 89015
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Certified Welder responsible to weld, braze, cut, and prepare weld set-ups in accordance with the ASME, AWS and other standards held in the TIMET Welding Manual.
Your specific duties will include:
- General knowledge: Welders shall know the aspects of surface preparation, electrode storage, welding machine set-up and other aspects of welding as outlined in the TIMET Welding Manual. This knowledge shall be demonstrated by scoring a minimum of 90% on a written test on the Manual contents.
- Welding Certification: Welders will be required to perform the Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) and Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) abilities covered in the TIMET Manual.
Cutting - All persons must be able to safely set-up and operate Oxy-acetylene torches and Carbon Rod and/or Air Arc Machines. Brazing - All persons must be able to safely set-up and weld or braze with Oxy-acetylene welding torch.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Must have Welder certification
- Weld, Cut, and prepare weld set-ups
- carbon steel expereince and standards
- 5 Years expereince min
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!