Central Services Specialist
In Pasadena, California 91107
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Central Services Specialist responsible to erforms functions related to all areas of funds transfer operations, including: the review and processing of all incoming and outgoing wire transfers, settlement transactions, daily reconcilement, and regulatory compliance.
Your specific duties will include:
- Performs opening and closing procedures for the wire room and system applications.
- Creates, verifies and releases funds transfer messages utilizing the PAYplus or FedLine applications. Ensures that wire transfers and related transactions are processed with a high level of accuracy and in accordance with established policies and procedures in order to mitigate loss exposure to the Bank.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of funds transfer systems and act as the back up liaison with FUNDtech and the Federal Reserve Bank to resolve system performance issues, assist in system updates, answer questions, and perform testing. Communicates both resolved and unresolved issues to a supervisor.
- Continuously reviews the OFAC Exceptions queue for possible hits and processes transactions in accordance with the established policies and procedures in order to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to two years of bank operations experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
|one to two years of bank operations experience|