In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the world’s premier casino entertainment companies. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive organization that strives to help its team members to make the most of their talents and abilities in order to grow their careers.
We are looking for an entry level Accountant responsible for completing daily audit deliverables, creating month end revenue and tax journal entries, account reconciliations and tax returns. Your specific duties will include:
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and yearly gaming taxes and licenses for the Gaming Control Board, Clark County and Internal Revenue Service Agencies
- Research and prepare assigned balance sheet accounts, including making journal entries, assisting in the month end close process and uploading journal entries
- Maintain prepaid schedules, including appropriate monthly journal entry
- Reviews and performs daily gaming audit functions, which include reconciling, analyzing, recording, and summarizing numbers and reviewing documents for proper completion.
- Completes assigned gaming audits on a timely basis, including understanding of systems as they relate to the various audits
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Must be willing to obtain NV Gaming Card.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!