In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the world’s premier casino entertainment companies. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive organization that strives to help its team members to make the most of their talents and abilities in order to grow their careers.
We are looking for a Casino Accountant responsible for preparing various monthly, quarterly, and yearly gaming taxes and licenses for the Gaming Control Board, Clark County and Internal Revenue Service Agencies.
Your specific duties will include:
- Research and prepare assigned balance sheet accounts, including making journal entries, assisting in the month end close process and uploading journal entries
- Maintain prepaid schedules, including appropriate monthly journal entry • Prepare and maintain various reports and schedules, including MICS requirements
- Reviews and performs daily gaming audit functions, which include reconciling, analyzing, recording, and summarizing numbers and reviewing documents for proper completion
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry accounting experience
- Organized and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet assigned deadlines as required
- Must be a team player in a professional environment
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!