Career Transition Specialist
In Long Beach, California 90810
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Career Transition Specialist responsible to Provide job development and placement service for the geographic area assigned.
Your specific duties will include:
- Maintain program linkages with DOL, national, state and local agencies to provide placement services.
- Identify potential jobs, schools, military or other training program placements for students graduating from the program or former enrollees. Maintain placement follow-up on graduates and former enrollees
- Clearly communicate and consistently model appropriate employability skills
- Compile required data from respective areas in order to prepare student’s resume (ETA 6-78) and placement documents for submission to Regional Office, placement agencies and/or other training programs
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science or related field and two (2) years similar experience. Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements
- Able to complete all mandated training requirements per government and management directives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to develop linkages with a broad range of private, community service, and public agencies.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!