Card Services Manager
In San Diego, California 92121
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Card Services Manager responsible for the specific duties listed below:
- Manage operational functions of Card Services.
- Ensure compliance with all related regulations. Review operating practices and procedures, making recommendations for increasing service quality, reducing risk and establishing or improving internal controls. Write or participate in writing departmental procedures.
- Train, direct and evaluate employee performance.
- Maintain current knowledge of rapidly evolving card industry products and the payments industry.
- Work with vendors, data analysts, and the Finance department to create and maintain reports, spreadsheets, and dashboards that aggregate diverse information including expenses and income, with the ability to assess profitability of the entire card program, segments of the program, and specific initiatives and promotions.
- With VP, Operations & Payments direction, manage vendor contracts and relationships for processors, equipment, and networks. Participate in creation and administration of departmental budget. Conduct special studies and assignments as directed by the VP.
- Adhere to company policy and procedure, complete annual compliance training, comply with business continuity and vendor management policy. These are crucial to the success of the organization and have regulatory compliance and/or safety and soundness for the sustainability of the credit union.
- Comply with all Anti Money Laundering laws such as the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act and all related policies and procedures including accurate Member/Customer Identification Program, member due diligence, accurate OFAC match processing, and reporting unusual activities and suspected fraud.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required, and/or a college degree is preferred. A combination of five to eight years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have related industry experience; a minimum of 3-5 years previous supervisory or management experience required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!