Call Center Representative
In Phoenix, Arizona 85018
As a Call Center Rep, you will be assisting members with their financial transactions and/or needs over the telephone as well as cross-selling products and services that will benefit the member. In this position, you have the power to create an outstanding member service experience simply by the conversation that you have with the member. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Answers calls in a fast and attentive manner
- Cross sells Credit Union products and services
- Assists customers in a friendly manner; performs administrative tasks and cross trains in Teller duties based upon business needs.
As a Call Center Representative, you must be motivated and reliable, with strong analytic and problem-solving skills. It is also important that you display excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills and the ability to articulate and explain information clearly. Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous financial institution experience
- Previous call center experience helpful but not required
- Strong sales/service skills
- Previous loan application experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!