In Cary, North Carolina 27518
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Buyer Planner responsible for the scheduling and procurement of adequate amount of resources to meet requirements to fulfill all domestic and international product orders and ensure timely delivery to customers.
Your specific duties will include:
- The Planner Buyer is responsible for assuring supply and delivery of products while obtaining the optimal balance between cost and service.
- This balance allows Hill-Rom to achieve sales goals by minimizing back orders and reduce costs through inventory optimization.
- Identify constraints and issues associated with the replenishment plans and develop options available for resolving issues. -Attend and actively participate in recurring Sales and Operations Planning Meetings, staff meetings, process improvement teams, and IS projects.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain and logistics management, or related field. -APICS certification preferred
- Three plus years of production control experience -Requires proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications, JDE, and CIMIX
- General understanding and ability to use advanced planning software. -Strong communication skills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!