In Caledonia, Michigan 49316
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Buyer Planner responsible to develops and manages production schedules for a production cell .
Your specific duties will include:
- Assesses and establishes capacities of work cells through continuous review of set up times, routings and run-rates of production machinery
- Meet inventory goals while achieving finished goods service levels to customers
- Insures that production schedules are in sync with purchased materials schedules to streamline and optimize Aspen’s total supply chain costs
- Manages the Approved Supplier List
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 Years Purchasing and/or Production Planning experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficient in developing and providing detailed forecasts of demand requirements to suppliers based on historical sales data
- Experience with implementing and maintaining a Lean Material Flow manufacturing environment is a plus
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!