In Sylmar, California 91342
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Business/Systems Analyst responsible to reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assumes full accountability for developing business requirements for complex issues.
- Leads Joint Application Design meetings, driving to the development of a Requirements Document and a technical framework when the session is complete.
- Creation of detailed RFP/RFI documents and management of vendor responses.
- Works on multiple, simultaneous projects of which he/she will apply their applicable technical and system functionality background
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or related degree or 5+ years’ experience as a Business/Systems Analyst, Business Process Engineer or Software Designer.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!