Business Systems Analyst
In San Diego, California 92123
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with the largest children's hospital in California providing the largest source of comprenhesive pediatric medical Services in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Working within this not-for-profit organization, you'll contribute to ensuring the lives of hundreds of sick or injured children receive the best possible medical care.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst responsible for for analyzing business application & system needs & working with various levels of end-users to create specifications for systems & applications, coordinating ISD Projects with management, users, ISD staff & vendors.. Your specific duties will include:
- Serves as a project team member responsible for assigned project duties relating to: application & system installation & implementation; formulate system scope & design objectives through analysis & research to configure vendor maintained systems or develop & modify in house systems, assists with coordination efforts of users ISD Staff, & vendors.
- Performs research & analysis, prepares assigned project deliverable(s), & detailed specifications from which vendor systems will be programmed/configured, & provides process & workflow analysis.
- Performs project analysis & planning, small to medium project management (which may include design, analysis & implementation), along with the daily operational activities associated with the assigned systems, applications & projects.
- Supports the overall business/project plan by providing deliverable(s) as a team member to meet project/team performance & outcomes relative to established project goals/measurements.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of four years experience in systems/ application process and workflow analysis,
application/system analysis, programming, experience working on project team(s), health care
systems administration, financial and/or clinical systems support and maintenance, as well as general
knowledge of major health care information issues.
- Must have installed a minimum of one computer-based hospital system and actively performed the
following: process and workflow analysis, systems/applications analysis, project life cycle
implementation with in-depth experience and training in a minimum of four discreet major projects.
- EPIC certification preferred
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!