In San Diego, California 92121
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for a BSA Specialist responsible to administers and maintains all aspects of the credit union’s Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-MoneyLaundering Compliance Program.
Your specific duties will include:
- Performs Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC Compliance Program functions in compliance with current industrybest practices, regulatory guidance and requirements.
- Administers and enhances the BSA/AML/OFAC/USA Patriot Act monitoring systems to ensure that appropriate parameters arein place to identify suspicious and/or fraudulent activity.
- Reviews watch lists and watch list alerts. Analyzes possible matches and takes appropriate follow-up actions.
- Reviews for accuracy and files Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs).
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required. One year of relevant experience can substitute for every one year of education. BSA/AML Certification is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of prior financial services compliance experience. General knowledge and understanding of credit union/banking deposit operations, lending activities, and other related consumer banking and compliance functions is required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills with the ability to work independently, aswell as, collaboratively within a team environment. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, law enforcement, regulators andexaminers while maintaining strict confidentiality. Must possess strong decision making and analytical and investigative skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!