In San Diego, California 92121
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for a BSA Officer responsible to develops, implements, administers, and maintains all aspects of the credit union’s Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program.
Your specific duties will include:
- Coordinates and oversees an effective Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC Compliance Program that is in compliance with current industry best practices, regulatory guidance and requirements.
- Develops, implements, administers and enhances the BSA/AML/OFAC/USA Patriot Act monitoring systems to ensure that appropriate parameters are in place to identify suspicious and/or fraudulent activity.
- Under management’s direction, assists with supervising daily activities of the Bank Secrecy Act Specialist. Provides training and direction to Compliance Department staff on BSA/AML related subjects.
- Conducts BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments at least annually with consideration to products, services, members, and geographies that may present BSA/AML/OFAC related risks.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Two years of equivalent experience can substitute for every one year of education. BSA/AML Certification is required.
- A minimum of three years of prior financial institution BSA compliance experience in developing and implementing BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC policies, programs and procedures.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!