In Costa Mesa, California 92626
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a BSA Analyst responsible for the specific duties which will include:
- Reviewing, investigate and disposition alerts generated by Prime Compliance Manager, the Bank’s automated transaction monitoring system.
- Performing periodic assessments and validations of the data and rules utilized within Prime Compliance Manager.
- Responsible for conducting scheduled Enhanced Due Diligence on High Risk customers including examining transactional activity and writing memorandums documenting the reviews.
- Providing assistance during regulatory exams and independent audits at the direction of the BSA Officer.
- Assisting in performing supplemental transaction monitoring processes.
- Helping ensure the Bank’s compliance with Section 314a of the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of the Bank's BSA related systems and act as an administrator or backup administrator for those systems.
- Identifying and refer appropriate issues for escalation to the BSA Officer.
- Developing and maintain an understanding of OFAC in order to accurately identify and escalate potential sanction matches appropriately.
- Stay current with changes relating to BSA/AML and OFAC regulations.
- Complete all training in a timely fashion participate in bi-monthly BSA team meetings.
- Assist with and document results of site visits for high risk customers.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Specific qualifications and experience for the position include:
- Must have worked in a Bank or a Credit Union
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!