Bilingual Customer Service
In Dallas, Texas 75254
Bilingual Customer service professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s biggest and most respected companies? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national clients across a variety of market sectors, and we have great assignments for Customer Service Representatives. In this role, you will take incoming customer calls, providing them with answers to their questions as well as expert resolution to their problems and concerns.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will serve as the public face of the client company, answering inbound customer calls and providing not only answers and problem resolution, but also education about the client’s line of products and services. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Upselling and/or cross-selling other products based on the customer’s needs
- Handling customer calls in a professional, courteous manner
- Providing accurate information to the customer
- Explaining products and policies so the customer can understand
- Taking every step possible to answer the customer’s question or solve the problem during the call, without transferring the customer to another employee or department
- Performing all follow-up within the time frame committed to the customer
- Following departmental policies and procedures, particularly in regard to customer confidentiality
- Accurately entering or confirming customer information into database
- Effectively using computer systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Suggesting improvements and changes to processes and policies in order to improve productivity and customer satisfaction
- Continually learning and developing knowledge of client’s products and services
- Performing any other duties assigned
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you must be motivated and reliable, with strong analytic and problem-solving skills. It is also important that you display excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills and the ability to articulate and explain information clearly. Specific qualifications for the Customer Service Representative position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years customer service or call center experience
- Must be able to take in house Spanish test
- Must be fluent in English/Spanish
- Issuer chargeback processing or dispute call center experience
- Computer proficiency and the ability to perform data entry
- Knowledge of banking, credit card, and miscellaneous related products and procedures
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries from multiple clients.
- Willingness to learn about bank, credit card, and miscellaneous related products and services
As a Bilingual Wokway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!