In Phoenix, Arizona 85020
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Bankruptcy Processor responsible to Prepare files and notes for hearings.
Your specific duties will include:
- Draft motions, proofs of claims, responses, and various other pleadings as needed
- Review Court docket (PACER) and monitor ECF emails for important filings
- Act as telephone point of contact for all files in caseload
- Other duties may be occasionally assigned by a direct bankruptcy supervisor
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2+ years' "Bankruptcy Processing" experience required.
- Minimum 3 years office related experience in a busy legal setting
- File processing experience
- Previous experience working with Vendorscape, LPS, and other vendor related software preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!