In Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Bankruptcy Paralegal responsible for assisting the attorneys with high volume caseloads and will work often in our vendor related software.Draft motions, proofs of claim, responses, and various other pleadings as needed.
Your specific duties will include:
- Review Court docket (PACER) and monitor ECF emails for important filings
- Liaise with clients through various systems (VendorScape, LPS, or others) and update as needed
- Communicate with attorneys, clients, third parties (such as homeowners), and outside counsel
- Provide staff support as necessary for our firm attorneys
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum 3 years office related experience in a busy legal setting
- Experience working with attorneys
- Previous experience working with Vendorscape, LPS, and other vendor related software preferred
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!