In Phoenix, Arizona 85020
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Bankruptcy Assistant responsible to assisting the attorneys with high volume caseloads and will work often in our vendor related software.
Your specific duties will include:
- Draft motions, proofs of claims, responses, and various other pleadings as needed • Review Court docket (PACER) and monitor ECF emails for important filings
- Notate our in house file tracking system
- Liaise with clients through various systems (VendorScape, LPS, or others) and update as needed
- Communicate with attorneys, clients, third parties (such as homeowners), and outside counsel
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the legal/law setting
- Attorney OR Lawyer experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!