AVP, Branch Manager
In Berkeley, California 94704
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for a AVP, Branch Manager responsible for leadership, business acumen, meeting and leading performance metrics, including branch growth and profitability projections, operations, employee development, and member quality service experience.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assist the Credit Union in achieving its long term goals and objectives and provide strong leadership to fulfill the credit union’s core strategy and vision. Cultivate and inspire within the branch that is in alignment with CU’s culture and values.
- Lead and guide the franchise team around instilling and maintaining 7 Habits and Creating Member Loyalty Service and Sales Strategies, Mystery Shop guidelines and collaboration. (Better Together.)
- Serve as the primary relationship development officer and s sales coach with a focus on developing and executing plans that are focused on acquiring, retaining and deepening profitable households and CAP/SEG partnerships. Production
- Manage and influence the branch profitability with a particular emphasis on developing relationships and expanding the sales culture and process.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 8 plus years banking or credit union branch manager experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!