In Irving, Texas 75062
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for an Auto Collector responsible for the specific duties which will include:
- Answering inbound and make outbound calls.
- Taking payments, set up and monitor auto pays.
- Performing cost/benefit analysis of loan and collateral to determine if loan modification, settlement or repossession is best course of action.
- Skipping trace accounts.
- Evaluating loans for charge-off.
- Updating the system with detailed notes, required documents and critical dates.
- Timely follow up on assigned tasks as needed.
- Assist in projects as assigned.
- Handle a variety of work duties.
- Possess a creative mind and thinks outside the box.
- Basic knowledge of chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy codes.
- Perform duties within federal/state guidelines.
- Must be bilingual. (Spanish speaking)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!