Associate Fraud Specialist
In Symmes Township, Ohio 45249
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the most trusted and respected organizations in the payment processing industry, known for its focus on its employees’ well-being, work-life balance, and wealth building. You will be part of a world-class team that shares a pride and passion for solving challenges, driving efficiency, and creating value for their clients. If you value integrity, flexibility, and accountability, this might be just what you’ve been looking for.
We are looking for a Fraud Speciliast responsible for aiding in the prevention of Debit and Credit Card fraud losses for over 1,000 financial institutions. Your specific duties will include:
- Field inbound calls to finalize cases of suspected fraudulent activity.
- Ask clarifying questions and provide accurate information to determine course of action including blocking a card to mitigage additional fraudulent activity or remove a block to facilitate legitimate spending at point of sale.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Up to 2 years experiencde in a card fraud services or related field required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong PC knowledge including MS Office, Word and Excel.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!