Assoc, Data Acquisition Support
In Irving, Texas 75063
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Assoc, Data Acquisition Support responsible to performs initial evaluation of the need for and availability of data to support products and procure necessary data.
Your specific duties will include:
- Resolves issues/problems regarding collected data.
- Processes and provides feedback/results on data requests from other departments.
- Captures and maintains comprehensive documentation of metadata on existing and procured data, including but not limited to: contact info, price, existing legal restrictions.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- HS Diploma required; some college preferred
- Typically requires 1-3 years of related experience
- Must be able to independently manage many different tasks which may be assigned by different individuals and develop solutions as challenges arise
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!