Assistant Branch Manager II
In San Diego, California 92128
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Assistant Branch Manager II responsible for establishing and maintaining member relationships in order to meet the members financial needs, provide extra-ordinary service, and create loyal members while meeting Branch and Corporate objectives.
Your specific duties will include:
- Establishes new memberships, checking, savings accounts, term investments, IRAs, insurance products, consumer loans and other products and services, such as Online Banking, etc. Utilizes the Deep Dive to meet each member’s perceived and unperceived financial needs. Performs appropriate on-boarding activities for all new and existing members including follow-up calls.
- Performs a variety of file maintenance duties, including but not limited to: adding owners/signers, updating personal information, adding additional products, decedent accounts, trust certifications, and POAs as requested by members.
- Responsible for originating and funding consumer loans (Credit Cards, Auto Loans, Other Consumer Loans, Home Equity Loans and Lines and Mortgage Referrals) to meet consumer loan sales objectives. Maintains reporting for all loan leads, applications and funding’s as directed by management including pipeline reports.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Two year college degree; and three or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Bank Supervisor or Bank Branch Manager in either a bank or credit union.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of members, employees of organization, and the general public.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!