In Vancouver, Washington 98660
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for aAsset Specialist responsible to provide excellent customer service while conducting contracted services as outlined in the AssetAdvantage service agreement at designated contracted healthcare facilities.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ability to move and maneuver medical products within healthcare facilities unassisted using appropriate processes and safety techniques.
- Proper utilization and maintenance of facilities and product being managed.
- Assist with tracking and pulling assets due for preventative maintenance.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to safety awareness and compliance.
- Perform assistance with patient transfer, when requested (site applicable).
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Employees should exhibit a professional attitude and appearance, while conforming to both company and customer policies and procedures.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!