In Houston, Texas 77054
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Assembler responsible to assemble medical kits and equipment (cassettes) for eye surgery.
Your specific duties will include:
- The positions require the use of small pieces.
- Employees should be able to read detailed instructions, have attention to detail and possess fine motor skills.
- The employees work in a clean room environment. Gowns, shoe covers, hair nets, beard covers, gloves and safety glasses are provided.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 1 year of previous work experience is required (i.e. fast food, retail, warehouse, assembly, pick/pack/ship, etc.)
- High school diploma or GED
- Employees must be able to stand the duration of the shift.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!