In Gardena, California 90249
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for an AR Specialist responsible for providing key support and accountability for the accounts receivable portion of the balance sheet. Your specific duties will include:
- Preparing the daily bank deposit.
- Researching and applying unallocated cash to appropriate accounts.
- Communicating with customers/staff (verbally, via email, letter or fax) to reconcile customer accounts. Communications will include but are limited to, clarifying charge-backs, deductions, and allowances.
- Posting all payments, adjustments, returns and other charge backs to customer accounts timely and accurately. The expectation is that postings occur the same day or next day.
- Researching and negotiating chargeback claims (an aggressive approach is needed to obtain chargeback recoveries).
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year minimum of Accounts Receivable experience.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, and reliable.
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and accounting systems required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!