Appraisal Vendor Coordinator
In Wilmington, Delaware 19803
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Appraisal Vendor Coordinator responsible for the general maintenance of the vendor panel including setup, updates, and changes to vendor profiles.
Your specific duties will include:
- Identify and recruit new vendors based on client need.
- Screen vendor applications to ensure company standards are met prior to on-boarding.
- Handle vendor inquiries related to status, performance, volume, and other communications.
- Train, coach and counsel vendors relative to turn time and quality issues.
- Hold vendors accountable to company guidelines and ensure standards are achieved.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school degree
- 3 years office experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!