In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the leading providers of energy services. You will be part of a team comprised of innovators and experts who work towards one mission to reshape the energy landscape by making it accessible and affordable to everyone.
We are looking for a AP Specialist responsible for processing invoices, vouchers and expenses. Your specific duties will include:
- Support Month-end A/P close process relative to accurate accruals and vendor account reconciliation.
- Assist A/P Supervisor in resolving vendor issues as necessary to support timely payment to vendors.
- Reconcile un-vouchered receipts to the General Ledger.
- Matching invoices to checks prior to payment release.
- Manage expense report reimbursement via Concur expense software.
- Maintain A/P vendor files.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 3 years minimum of accounts payable experience, preferably in an inventory environment.
- Must be proficient with Great Plains (or other ERP systems) as well as MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have high level of accuracy and be detail-oriented.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!