Ancillary Services Specialist
In Austin, Texas 78728
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a a leading global provider of specialty risk management products and related services. You will be part of an organization dedicated to creating a culture of engagement, learning and performance, staffed by high achievers who strive to deliver superior service and results.
We are looking for a Ancillary Services Specialist responsible for being the primary contact for clients, external entities, and internal departments regarding client risk on ancillary services.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensuring that all ancillary services are being done timely and accurately to meet our client’s expectations.
- Set up work orders to effectively process any work and/or payments necessary such as: outstanding HOA dues/assessments, and payments to cure city and/or county code violation.
- Research and resolve code violations with clients, vendors, and code officers.
- Escalates client, vendor, agent or homeowner issues to Supervisor.
- Coordinates with the vendor and homeowner to ensure a smooth move out per relocation assistance program
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of general work experience required.
- 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Excel and Outlook required.
- Ability to type 25 wprm.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!