In Irving, Texas 75063
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret, and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for an Agent responsible for communicating with Homeowners Associations to request and obtain information about the development. Your specific duties will include:
- Conducts research to locate Homeowners Association contact information using a variety of tools.
- Perform high volume of searching and investigating using web based tools.
- Reviewing of HOA documents and inputting data from these documents into system and reports.
- Telephone, e-mail, and fax communication with 3rd parties
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two to four years related experience required including two years of mortgage processing experience.
- Intermediate Computer Skills - Ability to create/update documents and spreadsheets using basic formulas and formatting.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!