In Los Angeles, California 90012
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for an Admin Assistant responsible for the specific duties listed below:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2+ years recent experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and general office equipment skills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!