In Irving, Texas 75062
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Accounts Receivable responsible for for tenacious follow-up of accounts receivables utilizing work files, reports, online and telephone communications.
Your specific duties will include:
- Must have the ability to appropriately document the system so that all staff can understand and the information can be used as legal documentation if necessary.
- Denial management - work insurance denials and take necessary action to send corrected claim to payer.
- Telephone calls - must know the appropriate information required by payers as well as appropriate questions to ask.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Billing and Coding certification preferred
- 1 + years medical collections experience preferred
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!