In Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for the daily management of the Accounting department and ensure timely and accurate financial data management and reporting. Your specific duties as an Accounting Manager will include:
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, and special reporting requests.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or MBA, preferred
- 1+ years of experience in an accounting supervisory role
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with accounting software (e.g., SAP, GreatPlains, JDEdwards, etc.)
- Strong understanding of advanced accounting principles and general ledgers
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Excel Skills including Pivot Tables and VLOOK Up
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!