Accounting Controls Analyst
In Las Vegas, Nevada 89110
Accounting professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s foremost financial institutions? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national clients across a variety of market sectors, and we have great assignments for Accountants. You will provide a full range of accounting services, with the goal of maintaining an accounting system that fairly presents the financial position of the company.
Our Accounting and Finance business line includes top companies across a wide range of industries. That means that we can offer an even more richly diverse variety of accounting-related assignments, from staff level positions all the way up to C-level finance executive roles. There has never been a better time to find a great new finance career through Workway! Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
This candidate will support the Contstruction Accounting Group and will be responsible for maintaining internal controls, tracking, reporting, and budgeting.
- Provide analysis to project managers on impacts of potential change orders against contracts and budget
- Identify issues, including critically analyzing project financial trends
- Review project costs against commitments issued and approved budgets.
- Assess and analyze documentation of projects financial information using the job costing system
- Review contracts, including change orders and purchase orders for accuracy and adherence to contract terms and process for execution
- Review all hard cost invoices and contractor payment applications for adherence to contract terms and process for payment
- Prepare project financial reports as required for regulatory or management reporting purposes
- Prepare funding requests and provide financial information to lending institutions
- Monitor contractor's insurance and bond requirements
Qualifications and Personal Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in Accounting, Finance, Construction Management or related field
- 2 - 5 years of experience in construction accounting, systems, and controls
- Must have prior Project Accountant/Clerk/Specialist experience
As an Accountant with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews, and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!