In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Accounting professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s foremost financial institutions? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national clients across a variety of market sectors, and we have great assignments for Accountants. You will provide a full range of accounting services, with the goal of maintaining an accounting system that fairly presents the financial position of the company.
Our Accounting and Finance business line includes top companies across a wide range of industries. That means that we can offer an even more richly diverse variety of accounting-related assignments, from staff level positions all the way up to C-level finance executive roles. There has never been a better time to find a great new finance career through Workway! Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Controller, you must be a strong and organized leader with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or the board of directors.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in all aspects of accounting, with proven supervisory background; previous experience as a Controller, preferred
- Mananged a minimum of 2 - 15+ size teams
- Solid knowledge of regulatory/compliance issues
- Computer proficiency, particularly in Excel
- Ability to use the utmost discretion in all presentations/correspondence and communication for staff, Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations, preferred
As an Accountant with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews, and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!