In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the world’s premier casino entertainment companies. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive organization that strives to help its team members to make the most of their talents and abilities in order to grow their careers.
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk responsible for assisting internal and external customers via email or telephone for the Finance & Accounting Division. Your specific duties will include:
- Utilize web-based and company proprietary programs for data entry and report procurement
- Monitor and maintain customer service request queues based on Service Level Agreements
- Retrieve and provide various documents upon requests from internal and external customers
- Document imaging for various department’s paperwork
- Perform attribute testing audits with attention to detail
- Ability to meet hard deadlines pertaining to legal inquiries, compliance requests, and remedies for credit card disputes
- Process mail in payments for gaming monetary instruments
- Sort, file and organize various document types for record retention
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High Schoool Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data
- Accurately enter data into multiple programs and systems
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!