In Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
We are looking for a Accounting Analyst responsible for process improvements, standardizing and streamlining procedures, creating written desktop procedures, training, metrics for business units, research and correction of reconciliation discrepancies and special projects.
Your specific duties will include:
- Interfaces with customers as the first point of contact to resolve customer service calls/queries/problems.
- Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks customer issues and problems.
- Assist with training of business process changes for assigned areas as needed.
- Participate on teams for process improvement, cost reduction and issue resolution.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have both customer service experience and accounting to be considered - 1 year minimum
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!