Accounting Analyst I
In Jacksonville, Florida 32204
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Accounting Analyst I responsible for reviewing expense report to ensure all items are in compliance.
Your specific duties will include:
- Performs basic accounting functions which require knowledge of accounts payable and receivable and of reconciliation functions. Answers customer inquires.
- Research problems and or complaints. Creates and edits spreadsheets. Understanding of general accounting principles. Knowledge of basic functions with spreadsheet software such as Lotus or Excel.
- Good analytical skills. Proficient in mathematics. Ability to follow procedures and keep records. Performs entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Posts journal or voucher entries, reconciles accounts, and checks for accuracy. Verifies, sorts, posts, and checks claims, bills, invoices, and vouchers.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Typically requires minimum high school diploma and 1 - 3 years of related experience.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!