In Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
As an Accountant, you will be required to perform moderately complex accounting activities. Your specific duties will include:
- Maintains a complete and accurate general ledger.
- Supports accounting in preparation of financial statements
- Prepares journal entries, reconciles accounts and financial records, performs monthly and quarterly fluctuation analysis.
- Performs various month end and quarter end close activities.
- Assist with external, internal audit and corporate compliance requests, including compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting is required.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access.
- Must have broad knowledge in the interpretation and application of accounting principles and practices.
- Must have excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!