Account Maintenance Associate
In Farmers Branch, Texas 75234
Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated Account Maintenance Associate for a growing bank. This person will process, handle and perform quality reviews for all incoming applications and account maintenance request received from applications, cardholders and client banks.
- Input new credit card applications received from Associate Banks
- Process and file maintenance, monetary and non-monetary, requests on existing accounts
- Process new business credit card account set-ups
- Process rush card requests in a timely manner to ensure overnight delivery
- Scan, verify and store credit card loan files and document using the document imaging storage system
- Perform quality control procedures on all data entered on the FDR and document imaging storage systems
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 1-2 years of basic accounting experience preferred
• 1-2 years of bankcard experience preferred
• 1-2 years of document scanning/imaging experience preferred
• General knowledge of loan documentation preferred
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!