In Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the world’s premier casino entertainment companies. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive organization that strives to help its team members to make the most of their talents and abilities in order to grow their careers.
We are looking for a Access Admin responsible for creating and managing user accounts in Active Directory, Exhange Management Console and other systems as needed. Your specific duties will include:
- Utilize Active Directory to setup shared mailboxes, calendars, service accounts, test accounts, distribution groups, etc.
- Validate approvals and ticket submissions for accurate data in order to meet compliance and audit requirements.
- Maintain all identified audit requirements.
- Provide queue support and management to ensure that tickets are being addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Minimize user productivity loss caused by security changes.
- Provision CMS profiles, authorization codes Provision LMS profiles, cashier codes, Provision Pentasafe file permissions, Provision Winet Provision Showcase access Provision VPN access Provision Network access Provision access removal of system access
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Network and other identity-based provisioning and administration preferred.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!