Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. No matter what position within the organization, you’ll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
As an Escrow Assistant, you will be required to provide support to the Escrow Department by assisting with customers and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
Your specific duties will include:
- Opening orders and inputting closing statements
- Preparing documents for closing and handling the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Communicating requirements and other information to clients, including Title exceptions
- Interpreting earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and preparing all documents require for transactions
- Providing freeze close letters when applicable,
- Receiving and reviewing title
- Preparing estimated closing statements for buyer and seller and providing this information to the lender(s)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in residential purchase, sale, refinance, or REO escrows OR 3 years of experience in real estate or related field.
- Familiarity with escrow software (e.g., RBJ, Streamline, FAST, SoftPro)
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!