Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for a Collections Associate responsible for approximately 300-500 past due accounts. Your specific duties will include:
- Using the telephone, email or fax to research and resolve customer billing issues.
- Send collection letters when appropriate.
- Contact 45-55 collection accounts daily to collect past due amounts.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 3-5 years of business-to-business collections and accounts receivable experience required.
- Knowledge of account reconciliation, bankruptcy and skip tracing required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
For more information, you may contact Hirdesh Tiwari Account Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!